Monday, July 26, 2010

UGA Reunion!!

I haven't really talked about my past life before Japan yet, but I went to the University of Georgia, in Athens, Georgia. During those 3 and a half years these are some of the people I met. Since some of us live in the Kansai area we often hang out when we can since we are all in Japan now, but some are busy with job hunting, or are working so we don't really get to see them. When everybody has a chance we try and meet up when we can. This is group of people I met at what would have been the end of my junior year, but was like the beginning of my senior year...about Spring 2009 if I can recall correctly :). We took trips together and just hung out. Especially after we took a trip to Florida for Spring Break we always hung out after that. After about a year, we are able to get almost everybody together.


This was the beginning of my Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment