Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Time!!


I can officially say it's summer time. Besides the fact that the place has heated up, there's tons to do. Soon there will be matsuri's and hanabi in August. Lately all of my weekends have been filled with fun people, and things to do. Even during the week :)
Last weekend I went out in Osaka to a Nomikai, and ended the weekend in Suma beach. Suma beach is about 10 minutes by train from Sannomiya. It's not as pretty as any beach I've been to in Jamaica, but still nice vibes, still beautiful. They have stalls by the water playing all kinds of music. Apparently is summer, reggae is the music of choice, which makes me feel right at home :).

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're having a lot fun sweetheart :-}
    I love the pictures. It's about 95 degrees here, so I stay inside as much as possible. The beach looks great.
    -Subomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it's a lot of fun :) That's hot!! It's usually about 86 or 88 here, about 30 to 32 Celsius. Hope your having fun this summer too!!
    if u get on skype add me, i know ur busy though :p

    ReplyDelete