Friday, July 30, 2010

Natsu Yasumi!!! 夏休み!! Summer Break!!

Today is the start of Natsu Yasumi!!! We have the whole month off. Initially I was planning to go to Thailand, Vietnam, or Bali or something for a week or so and just chill out. But I decided to stay here and get a bit more grounded.

I'm still looking for a part-time job, I have a few interviews next week, so wish me luck!!!

Other than the serious stuff, I'll be playing :) Eating a lot, drinking a lot and playing alot in Kansai. Living life.

This video is a change from my usual video, but I must say this has been the best July I've had in a looong time. I spent about three summers slugging away at the books to get out early, and it was worth it!! Now it's time to get ready to go to Kyoto for the night!!



By the way, I like the UK Funky House version of this better, a bit more uptempo. UK Funky House just sounds propa in the summer time for me. Check out the video below to hear a bit. Last time I was in London the girls go madd to these tunez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment