Thursday, August 26, 2010

Young Veterans - Dream Dayz Riddim

.Since I've been studying Japanese, I haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on in the reggae/dancehall world like used to. I still keep my ears open, a little bit...lol

I just want to introduce Young Veterans productions to the world quickly. I've literally watched Young Veterans grow from an idea to where it is today. They have worked with a lot of artistes in the industry, from those just starting there career to those who have been in the industry for years.

I remember when we used to pass out cd's at events like ATI in Negril, Jamaica and just anywhere we were just a few years ago. A lot of long nights in the studio and stuff...good times :). I believe it will pay off soon.
Keep looking out for Young Veterans. We soon rise to the top!

This is Dream Dayz Riddim
http://www.mediafire.com/?scrv859sttldy7d
And for others who wish to purchase the official album
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dream-dayz/id386671552


DREAM DAYZ RIDDIM (KAYLAG JUGGLING MIX) - YOUNG VETERANS
BUGLE - WHY YOU WISH BAD
HYASLICE - PRESSURE WE BERE
TEFLON - SO HARD
MITCH - STRESSFUL
SPANNER BANNER - BEST OF LIFE
FYAKIN - OYEH NO
NICO D - NOTHING NAH CHANGE
SHEBA - PRAYER FOR THE BROKEN HEARTED
DARIO - NEVER KNOW
MAVERICK - BEEN AWAY
PERFECT - IN YOUR WORLD
GEOFFREY STAR - STILL IN LOVE
CUTTY CORN - DREAMING

No comments:

Post a Comment