Monday, August 23, 2010

いらっしゃいませ!!Welcome!

A few weeks ago, I got a call back from the second interview I did, telling me I got the job. So I will be working in a restaurant/cafe!!! I've never worked in a restaurant before so this should be interesting, especially working in a stylish restaurant in Japan!

There is a lot to learn, but it seems like it will be fun. I'm learning everything from greetings, to how to pick up and carrythe plates, and not to forget the lingo used for certain terms. Within the short time, I already respect what people in the restaurant industry do because it's not easy. From customer service, to the actually operation of the business, it's 24/7 work. I started training on Saturday. The restaurant/cafe has not opened yet, so I will be part of the opening staff!!
これからも頑張ります!

I feel like this puts me one step closer to the goal. Not jumping the gun, but yes, I'm already looking for full time jobs. I'm determined, and not stopping, never stopping.
I'm hungry.

For life, for knowledge, for peace, for everything...

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment