Tuesday, August 24, 2010

神戸ハーバーランド温泉・Kobe Harbor Land Onsen

Today after work, I went to a new indoor onsen that opened up in Kobe in July. I was lucky to get a free ticket to go, so I wanted to use it before it expired!

I must say it was a great experience. It was first time and not the last time going to the onsen. There are about 9 floors of activities ranging from games, manga, and internet access, to different types of massages, the onsen, and saunas.
I spent about 30 mins or so in the actual onsen. First you have to wash yourself thoroughly before you enter. Then I went back and forth from the onsen to the sauna. It was just good alone time, in a nice quiet place. It was a good time to just hear myself and relax myself.

Afterward, I went up to the 18th floor. On the 18th floor they have a foot bath, with blue lights and beautiful night view of Kobe. I probably sat up there for another 20-30 min.

Then I went to the 10th floor and enjoyed a smoothie and read a manga.
They also have options to spend the night and stuff like that. Anything you want is there. It's great. It's like a getaway in the middle of the concrete jungle...lol

Check here for more info.

2 comments:

  1. is this the kind of onsen where you have to be nekid in front of strange foreign people? if yes, you are one brave lad, if no I'll have to try this when I get to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you have to get nekid, it's not that bad once you get in there...lol

    ReplyDelete