Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beer Garden, ビアガーデン!!

A few days ago, I went to a beer garden in Osaka. Beer garden is basically a restaurant on top of a building with all you can eat yaki niku and all you can drink, anything you want, but I guess in particular beer! I didn't really drink beer before I came to Japan; the closest thing I would drink is Guiness Stout, and that was just socially, but other than that I just stick to the harder stuff :)

It looked like most of the people just got off work. I probably looked like I just got off work as well, having had two interviews earlier in the day. It was definitely a good way to end the day.

Beer Garden is a good place to go with your friends or co-workers. I definitely recommend this place if you want to have a good time!

This is what it looks like!!

1 comment:

  1. Badman link me djrichrock@gmail.com hope all is well... 1 of my lady friends is on her way over there friday

    ReplyDelete