Thursday, June 3, 2010

Osaka Trip

Today was good. Usually I have class until about 3:30ish, but today the intensive afternoon class was canceled. I like going, but I'm in class from 9 everyday. Since I got out early, I went home and relaxed for a bit before going to Osaka!

One of my language partners invited me to see a film with her and her friends in Osaka. I also invited one of my friends from university. We went to ABC Hall and watched and Italian film. It was pretty interesting. I tried my best to keep up with the Japanese subtitles since that was my best chance at understanding. I also got to practice my Spanish a bit :)

I like going out to places like this, instead of doing the typical party and stuff which I've been doing since I was probably 12. I'm thinking of doing stuff like this at least once a month if I can. There's definitely a lot of good stuff to see.

Here are some pics of Osaka, outside of ABC Hall. I go to Osaka probably about twice a week, but this is my first time really taking pictures. This is actually the cleaner part of Osaka. People usually compare how clean Kobe is compared to Osaka, especially the southern part of Osaka.






3 comments:

  1. nice pictures, looks like it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of Toronto a bit. Anyway, soon forward yute. Can u skype me this evening?

    ReplyDelete