Monday, June 21, 2010

The Journey

Up until now, I've been keeping everyone up to date with my daily excursions and my life in Japan.
The further I get on the journey and am able to see my progress, I can share my aspirations a bit more.
Ideally, I would like to start working in Japan as soon as my Japanese gets to a proficient level. I'm in no rush, I want the process to be as fun and natural as possible. I'm still a Japanese baby, just born in Himeji 3 months ago. 笑
I've already started seeking out jobs in the IT field, just to see what's out there. I have no experience right now, besides my university studies, and maybe a little side stuff, but hopefully I can get started here in Japan. During university I was not sure what I wanted to do afterward because relocating has always been a dream of mine. I had no idea of where I wanted to go until maybe my second year, and then I graduated a year and a half later, so everything just went by quick! But I was definitely lining my ducks in row for whatever came up.
As of now, I'm really in the mindset of landing a nice job, getting my own place, and the like. Ready to properly spread my wings.
Right now, I can definitely say I'm feeling the vibes in Japan. There's a lot I don't know, and a lot I still have to experience, but this feels propa (proper..lol)
If it's not Japan, the only other place I could see myself going to is Jamaica and Panama, Costa Rica or Colombia, and maybe England, but I need my sunshine so I would have to second guess the last one...lol
I'm really open to go anywhere just send on the breadz $$$$$$$$ :P

For now I just close my eyes and see where the journey takes me

No comments:

Post a Comment