Thursday, June 10, 2010

Horror Movie Season

Now that summer is coming near, so is horror movie season in Japan. Yesterday I went to Shinkaichi (新開地) in Kobe to watch Juon 2(The Grudge) with some friends. It was a lot of fun. Not scary at all, at least to me. J I used to watch a lot of scary movies in college. Most times Friday and Saturday nights were my movie nights, and I would often choose to watch horror films for some reason. I started to watch a lot of Japanese and Thai horror films through recommendations and the fact that a lot of American horror movies were based of these. Last year in college, everybody would gather in my room, eating snacks and drinking shochuu*. Now we’re doing it in Japan. I probably watched so many though, that they are no longer scary, just funny. I am looking forward to having many more movie nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment