Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back in Osaka, I love Osaka...lol

I went back to Osaka this weekend, as every weekend for the past 3 or 4 weekends to party :p
We watched the start of the World Cup, and had fun. Unfortunately, I don't have a tv in my place. I try and catch the games online when I can, but they're kinda late star!!
Here are pics, mainly of the view of south Osaka.
We went to Sukiya, a Gyuudon shop to get a late night meal!
We ended up going to the club afterwards...
This is the next morning. Since the trains stop running at about 12:30 we usually stay until the next morning. Usually not sleeping until we reach back to Kobe. :p

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Osaka man. The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you still here, if you ever goin to Osaka and want to roll out just link me!

    ReplyDelete