Monday, June 28, 2010

New Wheels


In a previous post where I talked about going to library and using a bike, I talked about how much I didn't want a bike and so on. After playing with the thought for three months, I finally gave in and bought a bike today!! It will definitely cut down the time it takes to get from point A to B and that's probably the biggest advantage for me. Also, I can see a lot more of Kobe this way!! I can definitely keep my options open in terms of transportation, bike, foot, bus, train, plane, it's all there now.On Friday, there was another bike that I saw that was well in budget, but I ended up getting this one. I think it'll work out well :)By the way this is Harbor Land. This is also where you can see Port Tower which I am standing in front of in one of the pictures. My roommate and I just rode out down hear to test out the new wheels, and cool out. I usually take a run from where I live to the sea side near Harbor Land about twice a week, it's good for the soul.. :p



5 comments:

  1. nice wheels, rarely see bikes like these in photos of Japan usually the type with baskets at the front which I would never ride :D.

    This type though I could really see myself on, how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Kobe this type of bike is probably around the second most common style I think since it's small, but you can still shift gears and stuff. My budget was supposed to be about $100 US, but because of the style it ran me $150 :/

    But yea I couldn't see myself on the other bikes, which is why I was hesitant to buy before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww ur bike is hot... almost looks like a bmx. (dancing) aww one of these days u should scope me up in ur ride..lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good and happy, so I'm good and happy :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the bike. These pics are hot too. Keep up the good work! :-]

    ReplyDelete