Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Living Off of Positivy

Yesterday, I changed rooms. Such a difference. I do however feel bad for the new people that had to move in. A cleaning crew was supposed to come today, but I'm not sure if they came. Over the weekend, I tried not to focus on the fact that I had a dirty room. I shifted my attention to what was outside of that room. Beautiful scenery, beautiful sounds, beautiful people. I was not going to stay in the dutty room and "vegetate, " as my friends and I would say. lol

Since moving to Kobe, I've been meeting new people, trying to try new foods, shopping for necessities, and trying to get myself situated in a new place.As I encounter each new experience, each new face, each new place, I try to put my best foot forward and keep things positive, realistic, but positive. Every situation won't be good, but by putting it in a positive light I can get the most of each experience. Everyday is a new day to start over. Mistakes will be made, and circumstances will arise, but reacting positively will definitely affect the outcome.
Today the weather was great, about 70 degrees F or 20 degrees C. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the next day. Even though money is low, I think I'm in the mood for dessert tonight :) I must say I've been treating myself well despite diminishing funds. :)
We only live once, so it's time to live!

3 comments:

  1. good luck man, I am sure all these experiences are making you into a better person. Continue to live your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some dessert for me too. Can't wait. Does it taste the same as American dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Liz- I mean I guess so, but the stuff is not as sweet, just right I would say.

    ReplyDelete