Monday, April 12, 2010

First Day of Class

Today was my first day of class at Kobe Toyo. I was placed in the C class based on a placement test we took last week. The classes range from A to F, A being for beginners and F being the most advanced class. Today I had class with Yamada-Sensei. He seems to be a very entertaining teacher. We rotate teachers, so tomorrow Furokawa-Sensei will teach the C class. This is good because we have a variety of teachers to interact with instead of just one all of the time. Today we reviewed what was learned in the previous class before Spring break. Also, everyday there is a kanji test. Usually, I practice writing kanji by myself so hopefully I can do well!
After class, I had lunch with my roommate and his friends at Pegase! It was delicious. Not to mention, students get half off!

4 comments:

  1. Jheeez, You finally got a new hoody :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, u know how I stay wid tings...lol from before I left, just didn't wear it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on starting school, glad to see you are settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Half off! You go Lauriston.

    ReplyDelete