Friday, September 24, 2010

Goin to Tokyo!!!

In a few days, I'll be going to Tokyo!!!I'm only going for about two days or so, but it's for a good reason. I'm going to a setsumeikai (説明会・せつめいかい) for a company that I have been eying for a long time...lol

What is a setsumeikai?
If I translate it literally it means explanation meeting. I'm not very familiar with them, other than what people have told me, but from what I understand it's basically a big gathering where the company talks about what they do and stuff like that. For many companies, this is the first step of their recruiting process.

At the one I'm going to, there will be an explanation for about two hours and afterward there will be an aptitude test. In order to sign up for the setsumeikai I had to answer a few questions. I don't know how much weight they put on the questions, but I don't think my answers were adequate. I just wanted the experience of going to a setsumeikai. You never know what could happen!
We'll see how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment