Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Final Exams

This week and last week we've been having final exams.
Last week's final exams were based around conversation. So we had a basic conversation test, a keigo test, and a presentation.

I will say I did the basic conversation test and keigo test on the fly, no studying because I feel like in real life you don't know what people are going to say to you or what words they're going to use, so just let it be natural as possible.

As far as the presentation, we had to introduce a city we've been to. I prepared a presentation about Athens, Greece, which is beautiful, and if you haven't been you should definitely go to Greece. Surprisingly I was able to remember my spiel with not much trouble. This was definitely a good exercise, because I feel like I really want to improve my speech.

Starting tomorrow, we'll have a series of tests. First, kanji, then grammar, and then probably the last test will be a placement test of some sort to see which class we will place in for the next semester.

Then Aki yasumi!! Fall Break!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that you've been gone 7 months! Have a nice break.
    -Dani B

    ReplyDelete