Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tokyo Love Story

Ok, I will admit it. I am a J-drama junkie. Right this minute I am watching Mr. Brain as I type. I started watching it last year, but I couldn't understand a thing, and everything was super fast to me at the time. Mr. Brain was one of the first dramas I watched (and with no subtitles, good for the ear) when I started learning Japanese last July. Time flies! This video however, is the theme song from Tokyo Love Story by Kazumasa Oda . Yamaguchi Sensei's recommendation! This is a classic drama from '91! It has that old school 80ish feel to it, to me at least. I used to watch this drama at work, when I had free time, and while I worked diligently :) One day I will buy the set when I get some funds. If you ever get a chance check it out. Probably soon I will make a list of my top 10 dramas...むずかしいなあー!

3 comments:

  1. I've jumped off the J-dorama train for a while but have a loooooong "to watch" list that I need to start chewing through

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is on your list? Probably you can recommend a few that I haven't seen already. No TV so that's all I really watch...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy cuz I remember this song. I didn't know it was from a drama though. It was amongst the many songs i had when i went crazy on the music...

    ReplyDelete