Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exploring Kobe

After the Kobe Matsuri, we had Monday and Tuesday off to recover from the long week. I used this time to get more familiar with Kobe. My school has given us passes that allow us to get into places around Kobe and Hyogo-ken like museums, aquariums, and the like for free! On Tuesday, I went to the Kobe Museum. They had an Egyptian exhibition on display. The place was packed! I actually went to an Austrian exhibition a month or so ago and it was the same way.
Afterward, I met up with Sky-chan and went up to Kitano (still in Kobe) and we went to Uroko No Ie, which is an Art Gallery with some pretty cool pieces. Kitano definitely has a European feel to it, which shows the European presence that was in Kobe. I will definitely be traveling be traveling around Hyogo and Kobe, going to different museums, events, and plays and stuff. Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment