Wednesday, May 5, 2010

End of Golden Week

Today was the last day of Golden Week. One of my roommates and I climbed the mountain near our house. The weather is definitely warming up, which I like :) Although it will soon be unbearably hot.

After the long journey, we got some omuraisu(オムライス), which is basically an omelet with rice inside. You can definitely get creative with what you put on top, and even what's inside as well. Here is a curry omuraisu with bacon. おいしかった!I will try making this at home soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..You went to Japan at the perfect time. Great pictures and thanks for keeping us posted on all of your excursions. ;)

    -dani b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are really enjoying yourself brother. Everything looks great over there, I can't wait to travel there one day. How did you like Golden Week?

    ReplyDelete