Wednesday, March 10, 2010

......Mek Mi Fly Without Visa!!!

I know that it's been a while since I've updated this blog. I've just been waiting for everything to be finalized before I say it here. Well, I went to the Japanese Consulate yesterday to turn in the paper work for the student visa. Today, I went to pick it up! So it's official I'm going to Japan!!

What Will I Be Doing In Japan?


I am enrolled in Kobe Toyo Japanese College in Kobe, Japan. I plan to spend 2 years there, and then ..... we'll see!!

It's very exciting, new language, new faces, new places, new foods, new life!! In a way it's kind of like being a grown up baby, having to be introduced to so many things. Senses awakened, I'm ready to taste everything, the bitter and the sweet that come along with such a great opportunity.

1 comment: