Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally in Japan!

Well, I'm in Japan!! I came last night from Osaka, with no luggage however. I have to wait a few days before they ship it to the house where I'm staying. Besides that though, I landed in Osaka and had a friend that I met at University to meet me. We went for food and drinks in Osaka. ハルさんありがとうな!Osaka is huuuuuge!!! When I say huge, I mean huuuge! lol I can't imagine what Tokyo is like. We'll see soon ;). Afterwards I took the last train to Himeji, where I will be staying with another friend until school starts.

I can say I'm doing pretty well with the time difference since I slept a lot on the plane. So everything is cool. I will add pics soon, once I get settled.

Everyone that believed in me and helped me get this far, thank you soo much! 本当にありがとう!

It has only begun....

1 comment:

  1. =) Im excited you reach safe!!! Take plenty of pics esp of buildings and landmarks.
    Ohhh yeaaa.... Dont forget my Keychain ;-)

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete