Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mhhmm...Mhhmm...Curry ・カレー作っちゃった!!

Today I made curry rice for the first time. 美味しかった!It was very delicious. This is about the third full meal I've made, and I must say that it turned out pretty good. Coming from a West-Indian background, curry is a very integral part of the palate. In Japan, curry is a very popular food. From children to the elderly, it is a favourite dish. It's easy to make, it's cheap, and it's delicious. Also, you can find products ranging from curry rice to curry flavored beverages, cakes, ice creams, and other things you might not have ever thought of. I will probably be making this dish a lot. :) It was good to see that my parents really enjoyed my cooking.

Here is the process:

Yes, we love rice.

今日はカレー作っちゃった!!初めてです!簡単な食べ物だ。毎日カレー食べられる。美味しくて簡単で安い食べ物です。日本では結構有名な食べ物です。これを見てください。

2 comments:

  1. Boy, are you trying to be Japanese or British? Your spelling of "favourite" confused me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read an article on a Jamaican restaurant in Japan called Jamrock. If your feeling homesick for some Jamaican food maybe you can go there :-) http://www.timeout.jp/en/tokyo/feature/450

    ReplyDelete