Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Patiently Waiting

Well, it's February! I have a little less than 2 months before I leave!!

What do I do in the mean time?
Well, it has been almost 2 months since I graduated from university. I have been filling every moment since then with learning Japanese using some of the tips from AJATT and my own tips from previously studying Spanish :p, following some of my favourite Japanese blogs or blogs about Japan, enjoying nonstop drama sessions with my favourite Japanese dramas, and speaking with my parents in Japanese when I can(Do they understand? No, but funny enough my mother can respond appropriately to whatever I say sometimes. My dad just looks at me with a blank stare and then breaks out into laughter).

Also, when I feel to, I try and cook a meal, so that I will know how to prepare something to eat on my own. Here's some salmon I made. Missing some of salt, so I'll try again soon.


I guess I could say that I am resting to prepare for the journey ahead, because once it starts, sleep will be a thing of the past.

A song I like from the Funky Monkey Babys.

No comments:

Post a Comment