Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bitter Sweet Pt.1

Leaving Japan was a hard decision for me. I decided to leave about a month ago because I felt the opportunities to use my Japanese would be more valuable abroad, and the opportunities abroad would able to provide more growth. One of these days I do plan on going back. I'm still studying Japanese, but would now like to broaden my wings and study Spanish and Chinese and my IT stuff so I can get a good job!
After a year of studying in Japan I feel like I have seen a lot of growth when it comes to my studies and just me as a person. I met a lot of great people at my school, outside on the streets, Jamdung, everywhere.
I didn't want to leave Japan, but I'm ready to go where ever my path leads me.

This was really a once in a lifetime experience. I feel like I had a very unique experience and will never forget it or the people that I met along the way.

Here are some pictures of my last few weeks. Had to do it big!

No comments:

Post a Comment