Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is Coming Soon!

Christmas is coming soon! It will be my first Christmas in Japan! From what I've heard though Christmas here is more of a couples celebration, so a lot of couples go out to eat and do things together. I will probably go to dinner with some friends on Christmas Eve and then maybe take a day trip on Christmas or just read all day...lol

Depending on where I am, I'm usually spending time with family or partying or both. :)
I've been lucky enough to experience Christmas in America, Jamaica, England, Portugal, Germany, etc, and now Japan! My best Christmas and New Year's are always in Jamaica, there's always a lot going on, and it's warm.....just right :) I will definitely say yes, different parts of the world have there own version of Christmas or different traditions, especially house to house may differ.

Mommy or somebody can you send me some sorrel please ....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment