Friday, October 1, 2010

Back from Tokyo Pt.2 Day 2

On my 2nd day in Tokyo one of friends was able to show me around Tokyo. So I went to all of the famous places like Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Harajuku and the like. Since this was my first real time in Tokyo, it felt like the movies, especially seeing and being able to walk through the famous pedestrian crossing in Shibuya....lol Unfortunately it was a rainy, but we made our way around doing a bit of window shopping and stuff like that.

Tokyo in general, is really too crowded for me, but it's where everything in terms of company headquarters and stuff like that. Ideally I would like to stay in Kansai, but I'll go where the opportunities are as well!

Also, I was fortunate enough to get to take a class at Waseda University on Telecommunication and Broadcasting Art or something like that. lol It was long. That's all I will say about that. It was good to see what the campus and stuff was like though.
Well, here are a few pics!
These are pics of Shibuya.
This is near Harajuku.This is Meiji Jingu (Meiji Shrine).

2 comments:

  1. Lauriston.. i feel like a bad friend for never skyping u...we gotta skpe..my name is keystomybeamer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey....!! ^_^ i hope u got me a key ring :=P

    ReplyDelete