Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Direction of Blog

Now that I'm not in Japan anymore, I guess I will have to change the direction of the blog a little. Initially, I only made this so that my family and friends could keep up with what I'm doing in Japan. My family is spread out, I can say, "around the world," so it still is a good tool to keep them updated. Also, since I will be working soon, I'm not sure how much time I will have to update. I do however, want a space online where I can share some of my goals, progress, and travel. Therefore, I will try and occassionally update my blog to show which language I'm working on next, and where my travels happen to take me next. I'm not sure how much Japan-related content will be here, but there will probably be a little bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment