Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall is Beautiful

As fall is winding down, (I think) everyone is rushing to see the last of the colorful leaves. In Japan, fall leaf viewing is one of the big events in the fall. There are even special places where people can go to have a "special" viewing of the fall leaves near temples and places with a lot of nature. From where I live I have a beautiful view of the mountains behind my house and that fine with me. :)

I actually did go to Kiyomizu dera, a Buddhist temple in Kyoto, to have a special light up of view at night. It was crowded! Especially since it was a holiday.
I've been doing a lot of traveling especially to Kyoto so I have been able to enjoy from the train or just walking around places.
This is another good place in Kyoto :)

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful <3 - Tamz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!! <3 :-*

    Miss you lotz!!

    ReplyDelete